If you are selling a commercial property we will assist you with:
- Preparing a Contract of Sale including liaising with you on the terms and conditions of the contract
- Providing your Real Estate agent with a marketing contract
- Negotiating the deposit amount
- Notifying you of the timeframes the buyer has to meet and what your options are if those are not met
- Assisting you with notifying any mortgagee of the sale
- Receiving in confirmation from the Buyer’s solicitor on the satisfaction of the special conditions and notifying you
- Providing you with documents you need to sign, e.g. transfer documents
- Liaising with your mortgagee to book in settlement with them and ensuring sufficient funds are available
- Calculating settlement figures and making necessary adjustments
- Attending electronic settlement on your behalf
- Notifying Council of the change of ownership, so future rates notices issue to the buyer
- Advising you of what needs to be done prior to and after settlement
Our professional, friendly and experienced staff will keep you up-to-date as your dealing progresses ensuring a smooth, stress-free transaction.
Our commercial services don’t end with conveyancing, ask us about our ability to aid you in the purchase or sale of a business or the preparation of your commercial and retail tenancy agreements.